Fiat 124 Coupe


Often there are interesting debate under way on Twitter that are never in the garage, and sometimes these conversations, even after eating. This is a contribution. Tino Rossini (Road @ Blog on Twitter) Street asked some of his Tweetpeeps what was their first car to report. Tino is a much fashion from way back in 63, which gives an idea of his age. Just sayin ... My first car was actually a 1969 Plymouth Fury II, 4-door, but I can not understand what the images of them are hidden drawer, so that today have a choice, the number 2 I I bought this as rusty as hell 1975 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe for about $ 1400 when I was 18 or 19. E 'was blue with white leatherette. I thought it was very fashionable, because they had the wheels revolution, Weber carbs and a sunroof. Ah, yes, the exhaust was rotten, so I installed a 2 1 / 2 "Cherry Bomb. North American market meets Italian, well, cheap. Suffice it to say that he was strong as hell. The picture was there when I was playing in a park on a ski trip in Collingwood, Ontario. I think that is called a solo part by auto erotic or not? However, the following spring, I was the flight of a favorite, if the left arm withdrew from the final soil. Braking about 100 miles per hour, at the moment! As you can imagine, this is a hair-raising spin induced, the company landed on the lawn outside the train. Luckily I managed to limp to the animal house. Has never been repaired. After sitting for a few months he was gone, what happened to scrap worth the time. I think I remember that I could buy a crate of beer with the product. Fast forward to 2009, and Fiat has a little 'over Chrysler, as the price for a crate of beer. Oh, how we got!

0 comments:

Post a Comment